Rose Gold Safety Razor
Enjoy a smooth irritation free shave without adding more plastic to the environment. When properly looked after our razors will last you a lifetime. They are made from a combination of brass and alloy which is best for durability and to reduce corrosion.
*Stand not included but can be found here*
1x safety razor
10 stainless steel razor blades
HOW DO YOU USE A SAFETY RAZOR?
- Allow the hot water and steam of the shower to soften your hairs to enable a close smooth shave.
- Lather your legs with natural soaps, oils or shaving creams to encourage the razor to smoothly glide across your skin.
- Be gentle with your razor. There is no need to apply pressure like you would with a disposable razor. The weight of the razor is the only pressure needed.
- Shave on a 30 degree angle. This will prevent irritations and smalls nicks (check out the video in the "about" section).
- Short gentle strokes are ideal when shaving with a safety razor.
- Don’t rush. Take your time as it may take some getting use to.
WHY SHOULD I SWITCH?
Not only do our razors look beautiful, they will last you a life time and they are 100% plastic free. Over 6 years you will roughly save $1410 from making the switch to our safety razor, imagine the savings over your lifetime. Our stainless steel blades are recyclable. No WASTE! In the US it is estimated that 2 billion disposable razors end up in landfill each YEAR!
IS THE RAZOR GOOD FOR SENSITIVE SKIN?
Our razors have a single blade. The single blade allows the hair to be cut close to the skin leaving you without razor burn, irritation or ingrown hairs. Disposable razors have multiple blades which drag across the skin causing all the above problems.
HOW LONG DOES A BLADE LAST?
We suggest replacing the blade after around 10 shaves. This can vary and depends on how thick your hair is and the size of the area you are shaving. You will start to feel the blade getting blunt…..time for a new one! Luckily, replacement blades are only $7 for a pack of 10.
WILL ANY BLADES FIT MY PRICKLE FREE RAZOR?
Our razors fit a standard double edge safety blade. You can purchase these online on our website, in your local Woolworths stores or by googling double edge safety blade.
HOW DO I DISPOSE OF THE BLADES?
We suggest collecting the blades in a old jar or tin. Once full, there are a few different options to dispose of the blades correctly. Contact your council to locate the nearest recycling point OR drop them off at a sharps disposal location.